The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Thursday, October 12, 2006


Does anyone out there watch way too much TV? Well, I do. It's actually really stupid when you think about it. We have enough problems of our own, why would we want to watch made-up characters with made-up problems on TV? Reality TV isn't even really reality; the producers add their little twists to real-life scenarios. But try telling me that when I'm watching One Tree Hill or Big Brother. People shouldn't even talk to me, because, chances are, I'm not listening. I'm way too into Lucas and Brooke's drama, or Dr. Will's evil plots. For those of you who watch those shows, you know what I mean. TV is probably a waste of time, but I haven't figured out a way to cut this addiction yet. If you figure it out, then you're probably a better person than I am, or you are living in a tunnel with no access to TV. Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Ter bear!! said…

    haha ya i love worrying about wills evil plots and i don't watch 1 tree hill but oh well!! lol i know what you mean and i hate it 2! lol and if you ever figure out a way to kick this addiction then let me know!! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home