The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Thursday, January 04, 2007


Well, it looks as if the new year is upon us, actually, it has been for 4 days now. Christmas holidays always go by too fast, and then the rest of January goes by really slowly. Christmas was fun, and I ate waaay too much, but I definitely had fun doing it. I got a camera for Christmas, and I took a lot of pictures at first, but then my family told me to cut it out, that they weren't that interesting. So now my camera is sitting on my floor with the rest of the stuff in my room. New Years was good, and I got to hang out with lots of cool people. It was definitely one of my more interesting new years......and yeah, you'll probably see pics on Chrissy's blog. So I was doing a lot of my chemistry homework over the holidays, which kind of sucked, but was kind of necessary.......and you can definitely ask me anything about the periodic table and I will definitely give you an answer about it. Now, the answer could be right or wrong, but you will get an answer. I also went to work a few times over the holidays. I usually clean, but I got to file some folders one day, which was a change. One of the mechanics is off to school, and it's definitely different with him gone. For one, there is a drastic drop in the amount of sarcastic comments at work haha. Anyways, I guess its back to school pretty soon, and I'm not too sad.....I'm just gonna miss sleeping in until 11:00 am ! See-ya!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home