The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Monday, December 04, 2006


I sometimes wonder what it would be like to go to a bigger school. I mean, my school has its good points, but I can't help but wonder what it would be like at a high school with a population of over 70 students. I think I would probably get lost the first day at a high school like this, because I am used to the beautiful simplicity of my school's one hallway, which all classrooms branch off of. My friend who goes to a school with hundreds of students told me one day that her high school has at least two floors. I just about fell over in shock. What ever would a high school need two floors for? I guess we do have a basement, but I wouldn't recommend going down there as I am pretty sure that's where David Stoddart's spider community makes its home, with ocassional visits from the squirrels. My friend also informed me that you pretty much come to expect people stepping on the backs of you feet, as there is little room for hundreds of kids in the hallways. I have grown used to the roomy hallway which my school calls its own, and probably would have claustrophobic tendencies in this new hallway. Our school also has a lovely hill which makes walking down to the local supermarket a breeze, but makes for quite a difficult walk up. I'm sure no other school, no matter the population, can boast of this fine asset. I guess when it comes down to it, no other school can quite compare to my school.......I just haven't figured out if that's a good or bad thing yet. See-ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Ack.... I shudder at the thought of changing to a different school. Just think what that would be like >_<;; I like my school... just more guys would be nice!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger totally lost said…

    clinton rock

     

Post a Comment

<< Home