The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Dude!!!! Having the internet rocks! I love MSN........I think I spent like an hour fiddling around with my display picture. I had a new one like every minute. I feel sorry for the people I was talking to. I also love those emoticons on MSN or whatever they're called. I have this sweet one of spiderman dancing like a ballerina. Thank-you Chrissy!! I don't know how to put on the dancing spiderman so I'll just leave that up to you to imagine what it looks like. Hahaha, its pretty funny. Anyways, even though the internet at home rocks, there are some stupid things that come along with it. Pop-ups are soooooo annoying. I even had pop-up blocker on, but the abc (TV channel, for those of you who don't know) website decided to multiply itself like 50 times. Everytime I would close out of it, the stupid thing would be like haha I'm going to open up 20 more times. Jeez. Anyways, that's my shpiel about the internet for now. See-ya! To the right, you will see one of my many display pics :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home