The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Wednesday, October 25, 2006


You know what? Sugar makes you really hyper. I had a bottle of Sprite before art class, and I was having a really hard time concentrating. I think most teachers would agree that kids should not be allowed sugar before they have classes. It can cause problems. The worst is when art class is after lunch, and this guy in my class has had a whole ton of junk food before class (he knows who he is) and he's sooooooo hyper. He was playing the drums with his pencil on the table before. I think having sugar/junk food in school is a debatable issue. I mean, some teachers would appreciate students who weren't sugar crashing all the time, but some students feel that if you take that away, then you're kind of taking away some of our freedom. Anyways, just something to think about. See-ya!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home