The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, October 31, 2006



Being a grad is really busy. You know how I talked about how we had to make apple pies before? Well, we had to do that again yesterday. This time, I made it through without injuring myself, which is surprising since we didn't have apple peelers this time. We had to use paring knives, or whatever they're called. Today I'm supposed to be helping with the actual making of pies, but I have to go work at the car shop (more about that later). Tomorrow, we have a bingo, which starts at six, and I don't know how long it goes..... Well, ciao for now. If you're a grad, I hope you're a lot less busy.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger myself101 said…

    I hurt from standing in one place for so long slicing apples. Fortunately I didn't cut myself either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home