The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Well, as a grade twelver, I need to have a job to finance all the CD's, junk food, and DVD's I buy. When I was about fourteen, I applied for a job at a car shop cleaning the office and cars, etc. My friend applied with me so it wasn't so scary. We both got a job there, and I have worked there ever since. It's kind of sad, really. My friend left about three months ago, and found a new job, but I still work there. Two mechanics have come and gone since I have been there. One I liked, the other I didn't..... Anyways, I like my boss and the people I work with. Bye for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    You more then liked one of the Mechanics... hahah :P

    Ans I'm sorry I left... I miss you alot! And I really miss working there... hahaha.. But it's been more then 3 months... it's been 4

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    That's awesome that you get to be around cars at work. ^_^
    p.s. Nice mustang :D

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    OH, Yes I will shake my head at you Tonya Buis :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home