The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, November 24, 2006


Does anyone else out there strongly dislike spiders? They are sooo creepy, especially when they creep up on you. My dad usually kills the spiders around our house, and there are quite a few of them. One time, one fell from the roof of our bathroom into the sink and it made a big thunk (yeah, it was that big). I'd like to know how the people in South America deal with their dinner plate sized spiders. I mean, you ain't gonna squish those with a Kleenex. I think the best method of dealing with those size spiders is a shovel or a shotgun :) Anyhoo here's hoping that those dinner plate size spiders don't decide to migrate to North America. Let's go Panama Canal! See ya for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    EWWWW
    I hate spiders. i hate them with a passion. They are soooo gross.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger myself101 said…

    Can you imagine trying to step on one of those giant spiders or trying to vaccuum it up. It would probably eat you foot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home