The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Well, today we're working on our cookbooks for grad. They will look pretty good when we're done. We are planning to sell them at the senior's flea market, and hopefully they will sell okay. This Friday we have a spaghetti dinner/cake walk/volleyball game for grad. Its going to be pretty busy. I can't wait to see how we're going to eat a ton of spaghetti and then manage to play volleyball. It's going to be pretty sweet. Saturday is the flea market, and I signed up for the 9:00 am to 11:00 am shift. I figured I may as well get it over with :) . Then in December our grad activities mostly consist of helping West Fraser with their big dinner and party. I signed on to wash dishes (momentary lapse in judgement.....just kidding....LOL). Anyways, hopefully we are making a big dent in the funds required to take all 20 or so of us grads (yes, 20!) to Edmonton for our grad trip. Sweet West Edmonton Mall here we come! Ciao for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger myself101 said…

    Yeah Friday is going to be really crazy with all of the activities going on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home