The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Monday, November 13, 2006


Well, this weekend I've been doing a whole lot of nothing. Except on Sunday I saw the movie "The Prestige" with Sam and Chrissy. It was about two magicians competing to be the best magician in the world. It was pretty good and it had a really surprising twist at the end; I never would have guessed it. Well, Sam guessed it, but I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't. Anyways I've gotten into really old movies lately, and we're not talking about movies from the 80's either. I watched "Sabrina" which is from 1954, and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" which is from 1964, I think, or somewhere around there. They're both really good and Audrey Hepburn is a good actress in them. To the right is a pic of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Well, Ciao for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    All hail Audrey hepburn! I love her, she IS an awesome actress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home