The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


I sometimes wish that I could go back to the days when I was in elementary school. Everything was so easy, and my biggest responsibility was to build a container that would keep an egg harm-free after it was thrown off a roof. (Haha......we did some pretty sweet stuff in Mr. Mac's class........BTW my egg totally survived) I guess I'm just getting a little nervous about leaving high school. There is going to be so much responsibility on my shoulders when I'm used to living at home and getting free meals (haha). I have a job, but I've been at this same job for about 3 years, so getting another job might be scary. Anyways, I guess I know that i can't go back to elementary school, it's just a nice time to look back on (except for that time I fell off the merry-go-round........that hurt!), and I'm glad of all the things I know now that I didn't know then. Well, ciao for now!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger myself101 said…

    It will definitely be different. And scary....!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    You know, I've been thinking of those extra responsibilities when I graduate as well.. it's a bit scary, but I guess mental toughness eh :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home