The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, December 08, 2006


Today, our school had its annual Christmas banquet. It was a little early this year (I'm not really sure why) , but it went really well. Most of the cooking for the banquet was done by parents and some of the grade 11 and 12 students. Good job guys! I helped wash dishes and did some decorations :) Kids had invited their grandparents and seniors to the dinner, as with every year, and hopefully they had a good time. We couldn't just have a dinner, we had to have some entertainment too, so there were contests to win prizes, such as a trivia and paper tree decorating contest. Also, unexpectedly, there was a fire drill! Everyone had to head outside, and it turned out one of the plumbers working in the school had accidentally set the fire alarm off. Don't pull red levers marked "fire alarm" guys! Anyways, we all headed back inside and then my Creative Movement and Voice class put on a play called "Sorry, Wrong Number". It went really well. We got a lot of laughs, which surprised me because I didn't get the jokes until we were actually performing on stage ( call me blonde). Anyways, that's all for now! See-ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    I didn't get the jokes either... hahaha... I didn't think lousie was annoying either... aw well... hahaha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home