The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Wednesday, January 24, 2007


So its official......black and white is here to stay!! (With big city Paris of course!) For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I am referring to the theme our grad decorations will follow. We decided on it one day at one of our super awesome grad meetings......and mostly everyone seemed okay with it, so black and white Paris it is! It should be cool, and there will be lots of tiny white Christmasy lights everywhere, so that will be pretty. So anyways, we had another grad meeting today, and it was pretty uneventful, with us mostly talking about fundraisers and stuff like that. What I would like to talk about now is a certain mechanic who used to work where I work, and was supposed to come and help out at the shop for a few days. Well, he didn't show up. He was supposed to come Monday, and its Wednesday. So, Mr. Jones, you better have a good reason for not coming! When people don't do what they say they're going to do, it kind of sucks. It's understandable if something important comes up, and you have no choice but to cancel something, but if you just don't do it, it's pretty harsh. My boss was expecting to have some help, and for those few days to be a lot less stressful, but now that's all a distant dream. Well, what can you do. I guess all you can do is try not be the person who lets people down, and you'll do fine. Bye for now!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Mr Jones eh?... What happened to 'Dewman'?

    Aw.. I bet your dissapointed, aren't you Tonya? Aw well..

    And, I love our Theme! Can't wait.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger myself101 said…

    Yeah, Paris! I wish I could actually go there. All well, maybe one day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home