The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, February 04, 2007

So I thought this weekend would be a really good one, what with all the free time and stuff, but it turned out to be a pretty bad one. I said I would do something, and, after I thought about it, I was doing it just to make everyone happy, and it wouldn't really be what would make me happy. I would really like to make everyone happy, believe me, but right now I just need to do what is going to make me happy. So hopefully everyone who knows what I am talking about will understand and not be mad, but what I'm doing is what's best for me right now. So that wasn't a very good part of the weekend, but the worst part is one of my favorite people moving to Alberta. I didn't even know where he was going was in Alberta, I thought it was just up in northern BC, so that just makes it even farther away. I was hoping he would change his mind and stay, but he wants to make some good money, and I guess I can't really argue with that. I just hope he doesn't get into any bad stuff while he's there. I got to talk to him a few times before he left, so that's one good thing. I guess all you can really do is hope for the best, and things will work out the way they're meant to work out.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Tonya... Don't take Chemistry for others. Only do it if you want to!

    And... girl... you got it bad. You know what I'm talking about... I know it's hard, but you have to move on!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Hey,
    I have NO clue what your talking about but all I can say is take it easy and DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT FOR YOU!!! Don't do anything that you dont wanna do just cuz someone else thinks it's betta for ya.
    Just take it easy Tonz and Smile!!
    I love ya
    Kaitlyn x0x0x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home