The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, February 18, 2007


This week has been pretty good. It actually went by pretty fast, and yesterday I got to go shopping. I went with my parents and we were deciding where we should go, and my mom thought we should go to some dress shops to look for grad dresses. I was not impressed. I mean I like looking at dresses, but bridal dress shops creep me out, mostly because the sales people follow you everywhere! Well anyways, we ended up in this one shop, and one of the sales people picked out a dress for me. I was like, oh my lord, because it was a really pouffy and I did not want that. But, I figured what the heck, and it turns out it looked really nice! It is the exact opposite of what I thought my grad dress would be, so that's kind of ironic. Its pouffy at the bottom and strapless! Its a really nice color though and I can't wait to take it home! So yeah, that pretty much just makes graduation seem a whole lot closer, and I haven't decided whether that's more of a good thing or bad thing yet. Anyways, I guess that's it for now. See-ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    It's good that you found a dress you like. You will look absolutly stunning at grad!! :P
    I will miss you when you leave but maybe I will be able to talk to you sometimes on MSN!
    Love ya tonz!
    x0x0x Kaitlyn.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger myself101 said…

    I can't wait to see your dress. I bet it looks awesome on you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home