The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Thursday, February 15, 2007


Well, my blog is pressuring me to switch to some google account thing, and I get one last chance on my old one before I have to switch, so here goes, in case I can't get on my blog after this. This week has gone by really fast. I finally finished my first module of Geography, which is awesome, however, there are four more modules to go. For those of you who don't know, modules are big packages of correspondence work for people who choose to take classes that don't have teachers. So yeah, hopefully I'll get that done pretty soon. At work, I got to do a bit of inventory, and, let me tell you, it wasn't that interesting. I had to count some of the shop supplies, and everything was really dusty. It was kind of gross, so I guess that's a hint that I need to get in the back shelves and do some dusting. Anyways, I didn't even finish half of it, so I guess I'll just do as much as I can. I was told by an anonymous source that the mechanic who did it last year didn't finish a lot either haha. Today was pretty uneventful, although I did play volleyball in the gym at lunch, and my team totally got schooled by the grade eights. It was not cool. I couldn't even overhand serve a volleyball when I was in grade eight! Anyways, I guess that's it for now. See-ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger myself101 said…

    I ended up having to change browsers before the new blogger would let me get to my blog. So...Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home