The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Today, I had to go to work. I had to clean the office desk, which tends to collect a lot of dust, being near the bay where the mechanics work. It actually went pretty well. I only hit my head on the desk once, and I didn't get any dirt on my face. I did manage to short out a breaker or something, though. Apparently the power circuits couldn't handle the vacuum, coffee machine, and water cooler all in the same area. Anyways, it was fixed easily by my boss, so it's all good. He was working on a really cool Mustang, but it is a long way from being done. He's still on the frame, so yeah. The rest of the day, my dad tried to explain some of my Geography to me. I have a lot of problems with topographic maps and scale. Next, I get to learn about earthquakes and volcanoes, so that should be a lot more interesting. I thought learning about maps would be more interesting, but the maps aren't of very exciting places. I can't wait until Spring Break! I think our school has two or three weeks left, something like that. It should be fun. I wish I was going to Miami. I can't believe it's almost Spring Break anyways! It seems like not too long ago I was opening Christmas presents! Well, bye for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    I want to go to Miami for Spring Break! That would be so cool. ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home