The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Monday, February 26, 2007


Today is Monday, and I have about ten minutes left until school is out. Today was a pretty normal day. We got an interesting assignment in English today. It's kind of like writing a story, and writing stories is a lot more interesting than writing essays on given topics. We had a presentation on human rights today, instead of journalism class. The presentation will be part of a three day presentation which follows human rights and rights of children. Some of the people in our class got to miss the presentation, since they are 18, and no longer children under the eyes of the law. The presentation was alright, and I learned some interesting things. Did you know that the United States still practices the death penalty, and to children as young as 16? That's not right to me. Sixteen year olds are still children and their actions can be accounted for and they can still change. The death penalty is very questionable to me. How can you expect to acheive justice by way of killing someone? Anyways, that's it for now. See-ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger myself101 said…

    I didn't really mind missing the presentations since I learned most of that kind of stuff when I did law.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home