The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, April 15, 2007




Sunday again! I don't know if I really like Sundays. It always feels like you can't really do anything because you have to go to school the next day. On Friday, you have the whole weekend ahead of you! Anyways, I went to Kamloops yesterday and got all my appointments booked for my grad pictures. I have to get my hair done before the pictures, and I can picture how I want it to look in my head, but I can't really describe it so I'll have to find a picture that kind of looks like what I'm thinking about. Actually, I did find a good hair style picture in one of those big hair styles books that you find in hair salons, but it wasn't in the hair salon that I'm planning on going to. I wanted to rip the picture out of the book and take it anyway, but my dad strongly discouraged it. So next weekend is going to be pretty busy, and maybe I'll finally get to take my dress home! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home