The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, March 30, 2007


Well, it seems as if a lot of people have seen Ghost Rider. I saw it over spring break and I loved it!! It was so awesome. I didn't really want to go see it because I'm not the biggest fan of Nicolas Cage ever since he was in this movie where he talked as if someone was pinching his nose the whole time, but it was actually really good! I would definitely go see it again. The bike stunts were pretty sweet too! I know they were probably all fake, but it looked cool so it doesn't matter! The sweetest was when he did this one stunt where he had to jump over a few helicopters with his motorbike. I think the song that was playing while he did that was Crazy Train and it was just awesome. Actually I guess I shouldn't have said that I wasn't a fan of Nicolas Cage earlier because I loved the movie Matchstick Men and Gone in 60 Seconds, and he was like the main character in both of those. So I guess I lied. It happens. Anyways, this week was pretty normal. It went by really fast though. I suspect the next few months are going to go by pretty fast, seeing as how we're going to be graduating pretty soon. That's good in a way, because then we're done with the work and tests for a while, but it's bad because then you have to say bye to your friends. I'm sure I'll still see them, but it won't be the same as when I see them everyday at school. That's what happened when one of my friends moved away. Someone said that the best friends you'll ever have are the ones in high school. Does that mean you'll never make really good friends the rest of your life, or you'll just keep your high school friends forever? Something to think about I guess. Maybe you make good friends, but it's different than your high school friends because in high school you see each other all the time, without having to make a lot of effort. Anyways, that's it for now. Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Highschool Friends are the best you'll ever have, because we go through the most together. We go through changes, growing up, the "grumpy" stage, Fred, and all that good stuff.

    I'll always be your friend! Even when we're old grannies, sitting on rocking chairs, telling stories like "Remember when Tonya tripped over a penny, and her head got stuck in the toilet?"
    Course, I'll probally break a rib or bust a hip from just laughing over it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home