The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Well, it's another day at school, a Tuesday to be specific. Nothing much is happening today. We just had English, and now I'm in writing class. English was good because we didn't get much homework :) I like the book I'm reading too: Shane. It's pretty good. I could have read it in Grade 9 for our novel study, but I read The Chrysalids instead. If you ever want to read a strange book, that'd be the one. Anyways, yesterday I had to work, and my boss was so mean! He knows I like mustangs so he's like I have so many mustangs in my yard I'm gonna start giving them away, and he looks straight at me! He was joking and then he started laughing. So mean! One day I'm gonna get a '65 mustang. Work was pretty much the same otherwise. I told the other mechanic about what I was learning about in geography and he seemed fascinated by the subject.....not! I'm learning about soil for goodness sakes. I'm still counting down to spring break....it starts next Friday!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger myself101 said…

    Tuesdays are never good for me. They always seem to drag on forever. Some week Mondays are even better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home