The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, March 02, 2007




Today is going by very slow. It is only second class. Yesterday went by fast, because I got to go home for my geography blocks in the afternoon. It isn't really a class anyway, I just work on it by correspondence. Most of the kids in my class are in in a presentation right now about BC Hydro. It sounded interesting, but I wanted to get my newletter article done. I was supposed to write about What's Your Beef, which is what annoys people or things that they think are unfair. Nobody wrote any beefs though, so that kind of sucked. Hopefully something will annoy someone for next month. I can't wait until spring break! It's so close, but so far away! I think I will get my grad dress during spring break. I just have to get shoes, and then the dress people can hem it to the length needed with my shoes on. I don't know if I'm going to get very high shoes.....that might be scary, especially if stairs or ramps are invloved during the grad...Anyways, that's it for now. See-ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    ...PLease don't tell me you're going to wear THOSE shoes with your dress... They just might... CLASH horribley

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    ARE you going to be wearing them? They look so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home