The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, March 11, 2007


Well, it's Sunday once again. I can't say it's been an overly exciting week, but maybe sometimes that's a good thing. I read a really good book this week. I got really sick of reading for a while, but I read a few good ones lately. Tex, by S.E. Hinton was a pretty good book. I'm going to read another of hers: That was Then, This is Now. Hopefully it's good too. I went to Kamloops the other day, and went to the Horse Barn just to look around, and there were these boots that cost almost $200! That's pretty expensive for a piece of cowhide! In fact, that could pay for a few of my college textbooks. Between you and me, I'd rather have the boots, but what can you do. I didn't really do much else in Kamloops, but I did find some shoes for grad. They're pretty low and kind of like sandals, so hopefully that should reduce the risk of me falling all over the place. Anyways that's it for now. This is the last week till spring break!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home