The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Hey! What's happenin? It's finally spring break!! I went to Kamloops yesterday and got new shoes for grad. I had some other ones but these are way nicer. The heel isn't too high... I have a feeling I'm going to be going to Kamloops a lot this week. Hopefully I will get to go tomorrow, but it's supposed to snow, so we'll see how that goes. I really want to go to Starbucks! I have to go to Kamloops again on Thursday and Friday, to get my dress fitted. That's not going to be very fun, but I guess it has to be done. I'm glad my boss is really flexible about when I work! Today was a pretty normal day though. I had to do some Geography of course. I'm almost done module 2, so as long as i finish that and module 3 in April, I should be good. I think Geography is one of those courses that would be funner with a teacher. Then they could take the class outside and show examples of what the text is talking about. I'm also going to book my driver's test soon, and I'll probably get in for next month or the month after. I'm scared about that, but I really want my N! I'm having a lot of fun with the picture assignment for writing too! The picture is one of the ones I took of a basketball net from a different angle than usual. Anyways, got to go! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home