The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, April 13, 2007


This has been a fast week. That's most likely because we only had to go for four days. We got Easter Monday off, and next week we get another day off. I think we've finished our photography unit in Journalism, which kind of sucks. It was fun taking pictures! Now, we are starting on the yearbook. We got to look through a whole bunch of our school's old yearbooks to get some ideas of how we wanted our yearbook to look. It was really cool! I found my uncle and aunt in one of the yearbooks, and a whole lot of other people I recognized. I think making the yearbook is going to be awesome! I want to work on the Grade twelve section the most because I saw so many cool things they did for them in the old yearbooks and I want to use those ideas for our yearbook. Besides that, nothing else is really new, but I do have to get my grad pictures done pretty soon. That should be interesting. I want to get my hair done before, but we'll see. Anyways, that's it for now. Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    I can't wait to really start working on our yearbook pages. But I'm most excited about seeing the finished product. It'll be awesome. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home