The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, April 08, 2007


Well, it's Easter Sunday! The Easter bunny brought a whole bunch of chocolate to our house, and I tested some of it already :) My chocolate bunny from the last blog is still in the fridge, but I take it out every once in a while and annoy my brother by standing by him and jingling the bell on the bunny's collar constantly. The bunny probably won't last much longer though...I think it's going to be eaten for supper. I really don't want to---it's so cute!---but there is only so long chocolate can sit in the fridge before it starts to taste like fridge. I think we are having Easter dinner tomorrow, which will probably be ham. Actually, today feels like a pretty normal day, except I have more chocolate than I did yesterday. I think when you get older, holidays become different. I'm not saying they're not fun anymore, but it's not the same as when you're young. When I was younger I wouldn't even go into the living room the night before Easter because my mom told me if I did the Easter bunny would get scared and go home without leaving any chocolate. Anyways, that's my story. Hope you are all having a good Easter! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home