The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, April 20, 2007


Today we got the day off school because it was a non-instructional day. I'm so glad because this week was tiring. Not that I did too much...it was just tiring! The grad class had a bottle drive on Thursday, and I went around and collected bottles for a while. I went to my co-worker's house to see if she had any bottles and I think I just about scared the crap out of her. I went around one side of her house to see if she was home, and I was knocking on the door, and she was actually outside around the other side. She came around the side I was on and jumped about five feet because she wasn't expecting anyone to be there! I don't know why she would have been scared anyway...she has a huge dog! Today, I had to work, and I worked a lot longer than I usually do. I had to clean a few cars, plus the office, like usual. My thumb hurts so bad because I whacked it on a vehicle tailgate yesterday...but of course there is no bruise so nobody believes me! Well, that's pretty much it for now! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home