The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, April 27, 2007




Well, it looks as if I have a cold again. Actually, this is only about the second cold I've had all year, so I should count my blessings. I blame various students in the English class for it. Anyways, I went to the eye doctor today, and I am getting some new glasses! Finally, because the ones I'm wearing now are all bent from P.E. still. I also question their ability to stay on my face when we go on the roller coasters at playland for the grad trip. Speaking of which, I can't wait until grad trip!!! Our school is so lucky because most schools don't get to go on trips because of the overwhelming amount of kids in one grade. Actually, some schools have more students in a class than we have in our whole school. Going back to when I was getting glasses, the shop was about ninety degrees inside, and the sales guy was wearing a sweater vest! I could not believe it. Granted, he was on the elderly side, but there's no way anyone could stand that heat with a sweater vest. At least he was in style. I cannot wait until Pirates of the Caribbean comes to theatres! It's going to be so good, and, in honor of Captain Jack Sparrow, here is a picture of who the character was based on, Keith Richards, looking as youthful as ever lol. Oh, and I had to throw in the Johnny Depp one just because:) Anyways, that's about it for now. Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger myself101 said…

    I just hope that the third pirates of the Caribbean ends better than the second one. That was really annoying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home