The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Monday, April 30, 2007


I was so mad with the Dancing With the Stars judges today. They completely ripped off Apollo and Julianne. They said Apollo and Julianne didn't dance as well as they could have, but they still danced better than everyone else, and the judges gave them lousy marks! It's a total double standard. They seemed to judge them harder than everyone else, because they expected more of them. It's great that they expect good things from them, but they can't give them worse marks because of it. The truth of the matter was, on their second dance, they did dance better than everyone else, and their routine had harder tricks. I just don't understand that very well at all, and I probably didn't explain it well, but it all comes down to the fact that I feel that sometimes people have double standards and it ultimately doesn't seem fair to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    well, personally, i thought they weren't that great. I thought Laila and Joey were great! The judges... i thought... were pretty fair.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger myself101 said…

    They're my favorite too, unfortunately I didn't get to see them dance. I did see Joey though, and he was pretty good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home