The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


See? What did I tell you? Our teacher has decided to have us write one last blog. So here it is....a reflection on Writing 12 class. This class has been one of the most interesting classes this semester, mostly because we get to do a lot of fun stuff that isn't quite as heavy as chemistry 12 work or geography 12 work. Taking photos had to be one of the best parts of the class, although making newsletters was pretty fun. In what other class could we go out and take pictures the whole time? Pretty fun. I learned a lot about photography, including how to use my camera properly. I also learned a lot about layout in newspapers, and that is a good thing because I didn't know much when I started. Anyways, I guess that's it. This doesn't count as my final blog for the course either...the last one was. Anyways, bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home