The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, May 20, 2007


Not too much happening today...I went to lunch, then Horse Lake, and that's about it. I watched a really good movie yesterday. It was called Annapolis, and I was expecting it to be about war and everything because it was a navy movie, but it actually turned out to be more of a boxing movie. It was really good! I loove James Franco. It was so funny. On Facebook, I actually found a group which is of guys devoted to hating James Franco. It was hilarious! Apparently, they all took their girlfriends to see movies with James Franco in them, and their girlfriends like fell in love with him. Anyways, they were all sick of that, so they formed a little group on Facebook to hate him. I laughed so hard. Then I joined the group James Franco is bringing sexy back lol. Sorry boys! So that's pretty much it for now. See ya later!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    hehe That's funny that their girlfriends fell in love with James, I guess they're seeking revenge now? :o

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Annapolis was such a good movie. I watched it with Ryan and yes I did think James Franco was gorgeous but of course I'm not mean enough to tell Ryan that. I mean Ryan is S-E-X-Y-I-E-R!!! :D
    LoL
    luv ya Tonz. Hope to see ya at the rodeo this weekend! Woot-Woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home