The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Today is Tuesday. It has been a really long day, probably because we are going on our grad trip tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to go by really slow because we are leaving after school. I can't believe we are going to be gone for five days! It's going to be awesome! I'm glad we don't have to leave really super early in the morning because I am not a morning person. We don't even have to get up really early during the trip. We just have to be on the bus by ten. In other news, I wasn't as mad about the Dancing with the Stars judges this week as I was last week, but I still don't agree with some of their opinions. One of them told Billy Ray Cyrus that his dance was crap. What kind of criticism is that? How is that helpful to him? At least tell him how he can improve! Anyways, I guess that's it for now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home