The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Well, today is the day!! I'm in my last class, and it is almost time for the grad fieldtrip! I managed to fit all of my stuff in a duffel bag and a packsack. Pretty good, if I say so myself. I'm glad that's all I brought, because I had to carry that stupid bag up the hill to school and if you think a duffel bag full of clothes isn't heavy, you are very wrong. I still feel like I forgot something, though. I hate that feeling whenever I go somewhere, I'll think I forgot to pack something and it'll drive me crazy thinking about it until I realize I didn't forget anything. Well, that's pretty much all I have to say. See ya later!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    Hope you have fun on the trip, even though you are already gone! I wanted to come to ... :(
    It sux.
    But hope you guys are havin a blast! C-yaa when you get back!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger .:.Katie.:. said…

    lol oh I have somthing stuck in my head that I forgot to add:

    "To pee or not to pee, that is the question!"

    lol that's only for me and you Tonz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home