The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Saturday, June 09, 2007




Hey everyone! Well this has been a strange week, and it went by really fast! I can't believe it's June, and we'll all be going off our seperate ways in September! It is happening sooooo fast. I am not one of those people who are good with change so this is very weird for me. I also like to put things off for as long as possible. Anyways, on a completely unrelated note, have you ever found that some movies are better the second time around? I was watching Cheaper By The Dozen today, and I actually liked it a lot, compared to the first time I watched it and didn't like it very much. I would love to have a big family like that....it would be so much fun! Anyways, those are my thoughts for now. Remi, I hope you are feeling better, and Guitanna too! Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home