The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Friday, May 25, 2007


Well, today was baseball day! Fun fun! Well, actually I'm terrible at baseball, but hey, it's a fun way to get out of schoolwork. Anyways, we had two regular classes in the morning, then we had to pick up garbage around town. I think there was actually more garbage around our high school than around town. Then we got to play baseball for the afternoon. I wonder who started that tradition at our high school anyways. I think they did it before I got to high school, so I don't know. Then I went to work, and that was pretty boring. Not many people were there. This weekend is the weekend of the rodeo and the parade, and the cops are already setting up roadblocks or patrols or whatever they're called. Should be interesting to see what happens this weekend. See ya later!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    I think there should be an alternative next year for those that don't like baseball... instead of sitting inside a classroom. The fact that those who didn't want to play didn't even get to watch was pretty sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home