The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Saturday, June 02, 2007


Today, in an effort to fight the heat, I went to Kamloops. As I look back, going to Kamloops was probably a good idea, as most of the places I went were air conditioned, unlike my room. Actually, I didn't actually go to Kamloops to fight the heat. I went because I wanted to see Shrek 3, and buy stuff. Shrek 3 wasn't too bad, but it didn't have the same type of humor as the other two. It had its funny moments though! I also accomplished my goal of buying stuff. I actually bought a book, one of the few book series that I read, Gossip Girl. Oh, and for people who have read those books before and liked them, there is going to be a TV show of it on the CW in the fall. Hopefully it'll be good, because I am getting kind of tired of One Tree Hill. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, but it's gotten weird. Come on, Lucas with a gun? Anyways, that's about it for now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home