The Super Dramatic Life of a Grade Twelver

Sunday, June 10, 2007




So, not too much happening today. I had to study for my Geography test, then I went driving. I finally just bought the newest Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book because I wanted to read it so much and it is really good so far. I watched the movie of the first one the other day, and they changed a lot from the book. I don't know why they changed some of the parts, other than it seemed to make the movie more marketable, I guess. I don't really like when directors change parts in books just because they think it will help it sell. I can understand if they need to edit some things out for time issues, but, other than that... Anyways the Traveling Pants books are really good books about friendship. The girls in the books have to work to stay friends once they are apart and can't see each other so much. The pants kind of help them keep in touch, in a way. Well, thank goodness for friends, and hopefully I'll keep in touch with my friends once we go off to college and wherever. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home